VILLA DE ANZA
Our Caring and Helpful Staff
Our staff is very involved in the day-to-day lives of our residents, with the aim of providing an enriching and caring experience for them. Each member of our staff is always willing to go above and beyond for residents. For our associates, this opportunity to serve others is more than a job — it’s a passion.
Our staff is extremely well-trained and highly-experienced, ensuring that they are able to properly care for your loved one. All new Villa De Anza associates complete a comprehensive orientation program prior to working with residents, which includes between 10 and 25 hours of training. Our associates also continue their education throughout the year, as they participate in monthly annual in-service trainings.
Expert Health Services
Your health is our top priority, and we have programs in place to help you maintain and stay on top of your health. Here are some care services you’d likely find at Villa De Anza:
- A personalized service assessment and plan where we evaluate your individual needs and then create a custom care plan tailored to you
- Nursing services, which typically include a licensed nurse on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ongoing monitoring of residents’ health status
- Medication support
- Specialized intervention programs, such as nutrition tracking, weight management and falls management
- Short-term stay options for family members
- Respite care for individuals who are recovering from surgery or a recent hospitalization
One of the main reasons seniors transition to assisted living communities is because they need or foresee that need for some level of personal assistance. Whether you need a lot or just a little assistance — we’ve got you covered. Some services may require additional costs. Please check with our helpful staff at Villa De Anza for more information.
• Assistance with personal needs, such as bathing or showering, dressing, hygiene, etc.
• Ambulation and escort services, which includes escorting residents to meals and activities within the building
• Incontinence management, which could be anything from reminders to scheduling to assistance
• Trained staff on-site 24 hours a day
• Transportation services
• Additional services for your unscheduled needs and personal requests