villa de anza assisted living
Services and Amenities
At Villa De Anza you’ll have studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans to choose from so you’ll be able to pick just the right one to fit your style. All of our apartments have plenty of window light, and some even have a garden view. You’ll also have a working kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave and sink. We can even help you make it your own space by hanging pictures for you. And pets, who we consider to be part of the family, are welcome here. Plus, basic utilities, maintenance and transportation are included.
Live Your Life
Start your morning with coffee from the bistro and then head out to the patio by the lake to read the newspaper. Skip long lines and catch your next movie matinee on campus at our movie theater. The living room with the fireplace and the library? Consider them part of your home, too. And don’t forget to make your hair appointment at our beauty salon on campus.
We can assist you with the little things — like simple housekeeping and meals — and with more involved activities, such as bathing, getting dressed and managing medications. We know that peace of mind matters to you and your family. That’s why our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency. With Assisted Living, your care is customized, so you only pay for the care you want and need, giving you the flexibility to change our plan. And your wellness is supported by collaborative care partnerships between your family, our care associates and other healthcare providers.
Fireside Living Room
Private Dining Hall
Quality Care for Your Loved One
While the focus at Villa De Anza assisted living is for seniors to live relatively independently, we do offer a range of care services that can enhance quality of life and improve a senior’s health and safety. There are some standard care options that you’ll be able to choose from.
Our offerings are well rounded, expertly designed, and touch on different aspects related to senior health, so you can feel confident that we have the care available to meet your various needs.
Your health is our top priority, and we have programs in place to help you maintain and stay on top of your health. Here are some care services you’d likely find at Villa De Anza:
- A personalized service assessment and plan where we evaluate your individual needs and then create a custom care plan tailored to you
- Nursing services, which typically include a licensed nurse on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ongoing monitoring of residents’ health status
- Medication support
- Specialized intervention programs, such as nutrition tracking, weight management and falls management
- Short-term stay options for family members
- Respite care for individuals who are recovering from surgery or a recent hospitalization
One of the main reasons seniors transition to assisted living communities is because they need or foresee the need for some level of personal assistance. Whether you need a lot or just a little assistance — we’ve got you covered. Some services may require additional costs.
- Assistance with personal needs, such as bathing or showering, dressing, hygiene, etc.
- Ambulation and escort services, which includes escorting residents to meals and activities within the building
- Incontinence management, which could be anything from reminders to scheduling to assistance
- Trained staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Transportation services
- Additional services for your unscheduled needs and personal requests
- Personal Solutions